Do i look like an eurasian?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Self-praise is not good

"Mummy, I did it, I'm sooooooo impressed!" Yes, I was impressed at myself for completing another set of lego car model. Mummy told me this is called self-praise and i am not suppose to praise myself like that.. Well, the lego set was my birthday gift last yr on Oct, it was a gift from ah chek (papa's brother). After months of being keeping in a storage box, i took this out to play again and this time i promised myself that i MUST get it done...while i'm fixing it, i literally talking to myself :" oh i got a big problem here."....Kak Suba was busy sweeping the floor, she laugh when she hear me mumbling none stop.. And i was proud of myself by putting the lego pieces by pieces, i try to figure out the manual by myself. I spend nearly 1 hour to finish it and i'm soOoo happy! *pic later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker