I love holloween, I love Xmas, what make me even more excited - decorating xmas tree!!!
We went to 1U to choose our ornament, mummy and I have a deal, mommy like gold color while i like colorful ornament, so we get to choose some on gold and some colorful ornament...Later we went to Mutiara complex to buy our 4fit Xmas tree...
Time to set up our xmas tree!
First, mommy tunned on the xmas song while i take out all the ornament in the box, unpacked the tree and start setting the lighting and helping mommy to decorate tree with ornament. It took about 1-1.5hrs to complete and it was fun.
On the xmas eve, i put on a socks on the xmas tree, hoping santa would give me pressie as i've being a good boy throughout the whole year *wink wink*....
Mommy wake up early in the morning on xmas, and we both went down to check on the xmas tree, and wow i saw few packet of pressie under the tree, i keep on rubbing my eyes hoping it was real and yeah is real~~i got pressie i got pressie from santa! And tis is the 2nd year i got pressie from santa...I then write a thank you letter for santa and put back to the socks...
Do i look like an eurasian?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment