Do i look like an eurasian?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I don't like you!

im cool!

Today Jessica handed me a LOVE LETTER, its written : To Aamax Lee, I love you, from Jessica.
I didn't feel good so i pass the letter to my form teacher, ofcourse teacher scolded Jessica..
But it doesn't stop Jessica for showing her love to me, the next day she wrote me another love letter, this time i didn't give it to teacher, but instead i throw it into the dustbin...oh well..
The 3rd day, Jessica give another letter to me and again i throw it to dustbin..no no i don't wan any girlfriend, my girlfriends is my MUMMY!

Few weeks later mommy found a drawing in my bag and it doesn't look like my drawing so mommy ask me whose drawing is tht? I told mommy is from Jessica...Mommy then ask me why i didn't away this time since i threw few of the letter b4..i tell mommy :" because i think the drawings is quite pretty nice"...with uncertain i ask mommy again :"isnt' it nice, mommy"....mommy just can't help laughing...

and papa repeated the whole story to everyone again and again and everyone is so happy laughing...oh well when papa will stop telling people???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker