Do i look like an eurasian?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I love holidays

I love holidays!
On the school holidays i've went to the zoo with mommy, aunty lim and i've made 3 new friends - Keat, Hean and Mei Mei, they are aunty lim's kids...we were having lots of fun in Zoo...After the zoo outings we went to yiyi house for a small gathering with aunty kar wei and yeching jie jie...

I went to MIdvalley shopping with mommy and mommy bring me to see toy story live on the stage, we play game and answer question but i did not win any game, mommy then bring me to buy Toystory stationary, Toystory books and Toystory bedsheet! yohooo!!!

I went to Ikano shopping with mommy and mommy bring me to have kids meals in Sakae Sushi,mommy let me choose the design i want, there were aeroplane and car, i chose Car bcos i told mommy aeroplane is too narrow, it might not fill in more dishes...;p

We went to yiyi house to stay over the weekend and we bring Wa Ma to shogun buffet to celebrate Wa Ma's birthday~

Papa and mommy bring me to Pavilion to join the baloon festival and i did ride the baloon up to the top of the hall, it was fun and i was not afraid of the height!

I love holidays and i'm looking for my next school holidays ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker